To apply for the position, please click on the link below.
Senior Director, Alberta Property and Facility Management
Harvard Developments Corporation is a full-service real estate management company based in Western Canada that is recognized for its reputation in leadership, flexibility, quality and performance. The company oversees over 8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial properties throughout Western Canada with offices in Winnipeg, Regina, Calgary and Edmonton.
Reporting to the Vice President Real Estate Management & Development, the Senior Director, Alberta Property and Facility Management is a key leadership position is responsible for the overall successful delivery of Harvard’s property and facility management mandate throughout the Province of Alberta. The position may based in Calgary or Edmonton and The position will require travel throughout Alberta.
Key requirements include:
- Strong, proven leadership credentials to lead a team of over 80 management, administration, and operations professionals
- Strong financial acumen with a strong understanding ability to read and understand various financial statements.
- Consummate professional when dealing with clients, customers, staff and vendors
- Proven customer skill which focuses on and builds strong and lasting relationships.
- A respected and approachable leadership style that inspires and leads the team in a merit-based work environment.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- An entrepreneurial mind-set which brings continuous growth to the organization.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to negotiate.
- Significant experience with knowledge of contract law.
- Eight to ten years experience within a commercial real estate manager’s role with a proven track record of performance and increasing accountability.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent study with continuing education in real estate brokerage, management and leadership.
- Real Estate Licence is required, along with any one or more of the following Certifications: BOMI-RPA, ICSC-CRRP, IREM-CPM or CCIM.
What you will receive:
- Competitive salary, incentive, and health benefits within the property management industry;
- Additional benefits including defined contribution pension (matching program), children’s scholarship, Employee Family Assistant Plan (EFAP) and wellness program;
- Comprehensive orientation, training, and support; and
- Encouragement of lifelong learning through education and training opportunities.
Harvard is committed to providing challenging and rewarding employment opportunities. If you feel you are the person we are looking for in this position, please apply with your resume in confidence through the Careers tab at www.hillcompanies.com.