At Flynn, it's not just a job, it's a career
How Will We Help You Grow?
- Competitive Wages
- Free uniforms that are laundered for you
- Winter and wet weather gear provided
- All safety equipment and required tools provided
- We provide all safety and technical training, including working at heights
- You will receive excellent benefits which include dental, health, vision, and life insurance
- Lots of opportunities for personal growth and a long-term career with advancement prospects
What Will You Work On?
- Investigation of roof leaks including interior assessment, chasing the leak on the roof and finding the source of water ingress
- Provide coaching and leadership skills necessary to oversee and manage service jobs
- Supervise crew and ensure productivity on installation of roofing systems including: Conventional 4 ply (built up roofing) systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel. Modified Bitumen (Mod-bit) roofing
- Single ply roofing systems, using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics or asphalt compositions
- Ensure and enforce compliance with laws, rules and regulations, especially in accordance to Health and Safety
- Manage the direction and timely completion of jobs while adhering to budget and material requirements.
- Conduct safety meetings and workplace assessments/inspections
- Ensure job site is properly maintained
- Identify quantity and scope changes to the Contract and communicate to Supervisor
- Monitor equipment utilization and maintenance
- Serve as a main contact for field personnel and Project Managers or Superintendents
Who Are We Looking For?
- Experience with leak detection and repairs
- 5+ years’ roofing (commercial) experience
- Experience with Modified Bitumen (cold and hot applications), Built Up Roof and Single-Ply(EPDM, TPO, PVC) roofing systems
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to work and communicate with others
- Ability to instruct apprentices and new workers
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to learn and follow our extensive company safety policy
How You Can Apply?
- Please apply directly online, email your resume to email@example.com
- You may also visit the branch directly at 25672 – 111TH AVE ACHESON, AB T7X 6C8
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including Roofing, Glazing, Waterproofing, and Architectural Metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.