Make your next move an expert one.
At Colliers it’s not our success that sets us apart, it’s how we achieve it. Our people are passionate, take ownership and always do what’s right for our clients, people and communities.
Our enterprising environment needs your expertise to facilitate Colliers’ continued growth as an industry leader. Our nimble, decentralized culture can provide you with a wealth of opportunities to learn about our business and quickly gain experience to accelerate your career.
Who you are
Strong client relationships are meaningful to you. You enjoy playing a central role in customer care by bringing superior interpersonal skills, attention to detail, and a positive attitude to everything you do.
As a Property Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of managing your assigned portfolio, from operations and financial activities to managing important relationships with our tenants, property owners and vendors. From handling service contracts and being responsible for tenant improvements, to completing property inspections and making recommendations, you’ll have the opportunity to share your innovative ideas.
What you bring:
• Experience in YARDI Voyager (integrated accounting).
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• RECA license in Property Management is required.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in managing Retail assets.
Bonus skills and experience
• Experience with capital improvement projects.
• You communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
• You hold a CPM or RPA designation.
What success looks like:
• You develop and maintain positive relationships with property owners, tenants, vendors and contractors.
• Annual budget preparation and tenant reconciliations.
Make your next move an expert one and join us as we lead the industry into the future.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at email@example.com.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level