We want to bring on someone who is eager to learn, work hard, and have fun. In other words, we want you to fit in here. This is an opportunity for you to take on responsibilities, build on your already strong skill set and help your team achieve its goals, all in a work environment that is fast-paced, dynamic and fun.
- Provide support for day to day activities for buildings in assigned portfolio
- Maintaining all facets of tenant records (filing, tracking and maintenance)
- Rent collection, cheque posting and account maintenance
- Setting up Lease Profiles
- Coding invoices
- Lease document tracking and review
- Track and approve all tenant monthly rental billings/EFT payments
- Assist with the preparation of seasonal work contracts (landscaping, snow removal, etc.)
- Assist with annual inspections (HVAC, fire, etc.)
- Work closely with property manager and accounting department with budget preparation
- Handling tenant and supplier enquires
- Prepare necessary invoices, reports, minutes and letters
- Switchboard relief rotation
- Occasional vacation relief for on-site office staff
- Scheduling maintenance and follow up as required
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Experience in the property management field would be an asset
- Must provide a clean criminal record check
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships; team player
- Effective time management, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- High attention to detail; strong organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office programs
- Tenant Statement of Accounts experience would be a strong asset
AIM Real Estate would like to thank all those who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Only those applicants who are legally eligible to work in Canada can be considered at this time.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Subject to legally permissible exceptions or accommodation requests, We require that all new hires be fully vaccinated, as defined by Public Health, for COVID-19 on your first day of the assignment. Unless a valid Human Rights exemption applies.
- Property Management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person