Cost Management Consulting
$66,605.00 - $155,405.00
Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of Altus Group’s “Pay Grade Range” for this position in the primary work location. Actual hiring salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, and geographic market data for the role. The Pay Grade Range listed above does not reflect Altus Group’s total compensation for employees. Other rewards may include an annual bonus, flexible work arrangements, and region-specific benefits.
Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
The Project Manager organizes the project resources (people, time, money) to deliver the agreed results and meet client and corporate expectations.
- Manage project so that the client perceives that the fee being charged is a good investment for them
- Make project decisions that comply with the Company Principles.
- Meet the project budget and schedule targets by effective organization and use of resources.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others.
- Keep the Senior Project Manager(SPM) and/or Project Director(PD) informed about project status and the issues that impact quality and client relations: schedule, technical, budget, team, performance, peer review, etc.
2 Primary Task Descriptions
2.1 Business Development
- Continuous client contact; be the primary source of client communications/reports
- Report perceived new market needs to appropriate Region/Service Area Manager
- Periodically touch base with clients and identify new proposal and/or service delivery opportunities
- Prepare proposals as required and follow-up with clients to answer questions and work with Region Management to assign projects
- Define how each particular client best absorbs information (sound, text, picture, video, etc.)
- Communicate client feedback to the PD
2.2 Client and Market Development
- Participate in client development activities generating sustainable revenue streams
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Contribute to the development of marketing strategies to leverage market position
- Notify PD of new market opportunities expressed by clients
- Provide feedback to PMA on possible improvements to service delivery procedures
- Understand client needs as agreed with PD
2.4 Service Delivery Management
- Clearly convert project purpose into deliverables, required tasks and schedule and confirm with PD
- Run project team start-up meeting, delegate responsibilities, establish resource inputs required
- Ensure draft documents are prepared to the level expected by the PD
- Manage budget and schedule to meet agreed targets
- Ensure product design and delivery meets contractual agreements and quality standards applicable to the project and client
- Prepare contracts with clients, project authorization forms for review by PD
- Set up project files and set expectations for project records
- At close of project, purge hard copy files for redundant material. Review electronic documentation and delete redundant information. Allocate project files for dead filing and electronic archiving.
2.5 Design Management
- Manage the process of applying appropriate content to the project in agreement with the PD so that the team can delivery on the client’s brief, budget, schedule and meet the PMA requirements:
- Set the design concepts to be followed for the project
- Ensure PMA procedures are followed
- Match level of design detail to suit project needs, risk and budget
- Monitor design progress for compliance with decisions communicated
- Suggest process improvements to PMA
- Set project budgets
- Prepare additional service requests
- Maintain appropriate billable ratio for your time
- Manage cash usage to target. Implement billing schedule that gets invoices to clients when they need them. Follow up on invoices promptly.
- Expedite the review and approval of billing memos and invoices
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-641-9500.