Marketing & Communications
$49,335.00 - $115,115.00
Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of Altus Group’s “Pay Grade Range” for this position in the primary work location. Actual hiring salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to work experience, and geographic market data for the role. The Pay Grade Range listed above does not reflect Altus Group’s total compensation for employees. Other rewards may include an annual bonus, flexible work arrangements, and region-specific benefits.
Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
Reporting to the Senior Director, Offer Marketing, we have an exciting opportunity for an Offer Marketing Specialist.
As an Offer Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with the senior offer marketing managers and the offer management team to understand and promote our company's offers. You will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of launch plans, positioning, and messaging that resonates with our target customers. You will support the creation of offer go-to-market enablement content and collaborate with the client facing teams on activation and adoption. The offer marketing specialist will also partner on conducting market research and analysis to identify customer needs and preferences and use this information to develop and refine offer strategies.
We are open to remote working arrangements.
What's In It For You
Influence, exposure, and career development. This is a chance to join an industry leader in PropTech and accelerate your career. It's a chance to work on launching our next-generation technology platform for a global audience as you spearhead highly impactful offer messaging, sales enablement content, and industry thought leadership. We are continuously iterating our offers, responding to customer needs and market trends. You will have an opportunity to work alongside subject matter experts, grow your exposure across the business, and learn from well-respected leaders. As we continue to grow, so will your opportunities here.
What Our New Offer Marketing Specialist Will Do
- Create offer collateral, including sales presentation decks, internal FAQs, case studies, demo scripts, website copy, and other marketing materials that support our offers.
- Assist in the development and execution of go-to-market launch plans, positioning, and messaging that resonate with target customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including offer management, engineering, design, marketing, and sales, to ensure alignment and success of offer initiatives.
- Collaborate with the sales and customer success teams to understand their needs for enablement content, such as presentations, case studies, and demos.
- Work with senior offer marketing managers, offer management and subject matter experts to develop content that effectively communicates the value and benefits of the company's offers.
- Help ensure that offer enablement content is accurate, up-to-date, and aligned with the company's brand and messaging.
- Monitor the performance of sales enablement content and provide analysis and insights to optimize effectiveness.
- Partner with event and field marketing teams on strategic events where offer messaging, positioning and content is needed.
- Participate in portfolio-wide process improvement initiatives on the offer marketing team, helping to drive operational effectiveness and improved ways of working across the team.
Education & Experience
- Undergrad/Bachelors degree, preferably in marketing, communications, product or a business field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
Skills & Knowledge
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, problem solve and identify solutions
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence others to complete tasks on-time and within budget Action and results focused
- Familiarity with and experience researching, designing and developing go-to-market content and collateral
- Ability to establish relationships with coworkers across multiple departments to achieve goals
- Awareness of the customer experience and building buyer-user relationships
- Adept at recognizing patterns and creating standardized processes
- Problem solver, ability to navigate in ambiguity
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-641-9500.