- Participate in the creation of housing product, giving feedback on design from the perspective of construction efficiency, quality and costs
- Establish and manage construction teams required to meet the business plan construction goals
- Lead the creation of a quality control/assurance program
- Create and manage an onsite material and labour assurance program
- Create and manage trade and supplier relationships on site, as well as working within a team managing the hiring of trade supply partners on an ongoing basis
- Analyze construction efficiency on an on-going basis looking for, and recommending, improvements
- Participate within a high-performance team of housing experts to continuously improve performance
- Strive to motivate the team to create the highest quality products in the industry
- Deliver on ‘best in class’ customer experience
- Participate in the overall Anthem team, within the Anthem Way
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in residential construction in Alberta
- A proven history of managing teams of 10 or more people
- A valid driver’s license
- A Master Builder certification (an asset)
- Other certifications related to home construction will be considered
- Great, diverse, authentic people!
- Unlimited career growth opportunities
- Mentorship from the ‘best in the biz’
- Corporate Giving Strategy supporting community development
- Annual salary reviews and performance bonuses
- 100% employer paid Benefit Plan with Healthcare Spending Account and Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- ‘Dress for your day’ policy… and more!
Anthem is a real estate development, investment and management company that strives, solves and evolves to create better spaces and stronger communities. We are Growing Places.
We work hard. We work smart. We work in teams. We challenge the status quo and have fun doing it. We believe in developing our people to maximize their potential. Conversations are candid, conflict is swiftly resolved, and coaching is continuous.
Founded in 1991, Anthem is a team of 500 people driven by creativity, passion and direct communication. Anthem has invested in, developed or managed – alone or in partnership – more than 320 residential, commercial and retail projects across western North America. Our growing residential portfolio includes 20,500 homes that are complete, in design or under construction, from master planned mixed use residential and multifamily, to townhome, rental and single-family communities. We own, co-own, manage or have previously owned over 9 million square feet of retail, industrial and office space. We have developed more than 60 communities across 8,500 acres of land in Alberta, British Columbia and California.
Please, no unsolicited resumes or phone inquiries from agencies. View our Policy on Unsolicited Resumes on our website.