About QuadReal Property Group
QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate company headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia. Assets under management are $61.2 billion. From its foundation in Canada as a full-service real estate operating company, QuadReal has evolved its capabilities to invest in public and private debt and equity markets. QuadReal invests directly, via programmatic partnerships and through operating companies in which it holds an ownership interest.
QuadReal seeks to deliver strong investment returns while creating sustainable environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves. Now and for generations to come.
QuadReal: Excellence lives here.
The Concierge/Guest Relations Coordinator will report to the Manager, Tenant Services and is responsible for providing access and reception services to all visitors of the Client’s mobile suite at Commerce Place, Edmonton. As the primary point of contact with the Tenant/Client mobile community, the Concierge is a champion of the customer experience and seizes every opportunity to exceed customer expectations by assisting clients with inquiries, providing personalized assistance, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Provide First Class customer service effectively communicating with all customers, tenants, managers, co-workers, and trades
- Act as a liaison between the Client and QuadReal Property Group reporting any issues/concerns to QuadReal Management
- Oversee the Mobile/Activity-Based Work suite(s) front desk as well the booking process during business hours
- Ensure that the Mobile/Activity-Based Work suite(s) are fully operational, and processes are running smoothly
- Scheduling/leading new user orientations; respond to queries and concerns and find appropriate solutions
- Manage the booking process, monitor capacity for vacancy/no vacancy of daily users in suite and provide monthly capacity reports
- Greet and check-in & check-out mobile workers, people who come in for tours and orientations, track walk-ins and schedule tours
- Address “walk-up” mobile worker questions and inquiries by providing additional resources and assistance, as required
- Act as a point person for OHS & emergency situations
- Maintain a professional demeanour with an emphasis on hospitality and guest services
- Ensure superior customer relations through personal contact and excellent customer service
- Maintain integrity of the space both in furniture placement and client use of space
- Assist, prepare and distribute mobile welcome packets
- Field, assign and track requests for building, furniture or technical repairs submitted; identify issues for escalation and document accordingly
- Coordinate with building operations and maintenance for the mobile suite to ensure a quality experience
- Ensure the suite is clean and well kept
- Order consumables (printer supplies etc.)
- Represent the space(s) at the tenant meeting and communicate to users as appropriate
- Maintain a monthly (weekly) inventory of items noted by the client and notify QuadReal management team when items require replenishment
- Assist with other administrative duties as required
Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma required. Degree or diploma in hotel management or relevant field a plus.
- Several years of customer service and/or sales experience required. Proven experience as concierge, experience in customer service or relevant role is an asset.
- Aptitude for resolving issues with a customer focussed orientation and strong attention to detail required.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills; verbal & written.
- Self starter with exceptional time management, planning and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrated integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, strong work ethic.
- Competent working with Microsoft Office suite, handheld mobile technologies, and applications. Must be tech savvy, assisting clients navigating their way round, showing how to use new technology/applications.
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism and promoting a positive culture.
Job Type : Contract
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Administrative