Think Green Alberta is hiring Class 3 Drivers to join our team. Opportunities for year round employment with Snow Removal as well as Summer Landscape & Grounds Maintenance.
Duties include operating equipment to clear snow for 8 - 12 hours during and after snowfalls on Commercial, Industrial and Retail spaces.
- Needs to be able to respond promptly to calls before, during and after snowfalls.
- Work hours will be subject to the weather. Non snow days schedule will be determined with assigned work while snow days will vary based on weather (Early mornings will be required)
- Must have clean class 3 drivers license and reliable transportation to Think Green
- Experience is welcome but not required, willing to train
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Internal advancement and wage increases for the right applicants
Please email resume with reference and drivers abstract to: email@example.com Include any detailed explanation of equipment operation experience.
We look forward to having you join our team. Successful candidates will receive a $250 gift card from Marks Work Warehouse (if employment is shorter than 3 months, $250 will be deducted from pay)
- Dental, Medical and Vision benefits offered after 6 months
- On site parking
- Crew Members
- Skid Steer Operators
Job Type : Full-Time, Seasonal
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : ""