Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated Building Operator/Power Engineer seeking a chance to flourish in a collaborative and dynamic team environment where your ideas can create an impact? Let's connect and discover the exciting possibilities together!
We are a major player in Alberta’s real estate market with 30 years of growth. We have added 350 Team Members over the past three years creating exciting opportunities. We continue to expand and deliver complete building management solutions through our integrated services model to a diverse group of clientele throughout Alberta. To remain competitive, we improve and change the way we do business and are looking for, brilliant contributors, with creative ideas that want to make a difference.
Explore more about us and watch the WHO WE ARE video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFxhN1hxLQI or visit our website https://edonmgmt.com/
As a contributor in Edon’s operations group you will:
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Receive competitive pay, benefits and RRSP matching
- Have a flexible work schedule to accommodate personal needs
- Learn business processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Work in an environment where education, personal development, and growth are supported and valued
- Have a desire to grow within the Edon organization and explore opportunities it has to offer
What are we looking for?
- Self-starters who find their own way
- Inquisitive and curious team members
- Individuals who are willing to be a part of on-call rotation
- Minimum two years of building operating experience as an ABSA certified 4th class power engineer
- Knowledge of building HVAC, plumbing, electrical, building automation systems and life safety systems
- Exceptional communications, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Able to easily adopt new technology and innovative business solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Exposure to Office 365 and Power BI; an asset
What will you do?
- Perform daily building operations tasks like building maintenance and building repairs
- Monitor, operate and maintain all Steam, Hot Water heating and all other pressure equipment as per ABSA regulations
- Monitor and liaise with maintenance staff and subcontractors while they are on-site
- Monitor, operate, and troubleshoot all HVAC equipment using BMCS
- Maintain Water Treatment program through proper testing and treatment of all system and loops
- Work with various preventative maintenance programs (FMS, Ameresco etc)
- Conduct regular building equipment checks/inspections and identify abnormalities or inefficiencies
- Respond to tenant service requests and emergencies in a timely manner
- Ensure site logbooks and administrative records are maintained and up to date
- Provide operational support for Edon's in-house security, and caretaking services
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule with other team members
Be part of the change and join Edon Management at an exciting time. Apply Now!