Camgill Development Corporation seeks an experienced Building Operator to support a commercial portfolio ensuring it is maintained to a high standard while building strong tenant relations with prompt courteous services to the tenants.
- Perform predictive and preventive maintenance
- Identify and rectify general maintenance issues
- Respond to tenant requests, complete work orders in a timely manner
- Water treatment, replacement of filters, light replacements, minor plumbing and electrical
- Consult with contractors to obtain quotations and to ensure work is completed in compliance with building rules and regulations
- Prioritize and schedule work to meet deadlines in an efficient and timely manner
- Respond to emergency after hours calls
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
Required Skills and Abilities:
- A minimum of 4 years relevant experience in commercial buildings
- 5th Class Power Engineering Certificate
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, building automation systems, plumbing and preventive maintenance
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, smartphone aptitude
- Knowledgeable/experienced with work order software such as Angus Anywhere
- Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Must be physically fit with the ability to lift, carry, or move heavy items
- Extensive knowledge and experience with hand/power tools
- Flexible to work during regular hours though also after-hours and call outs
- Security clearance required upon offer of employment
- Possess sensational customer service philosophy
- Highly organized, results-oriented and able to work in a multi-functional team environment
- Covid vaccination required
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""