Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers customers’ questions, resolves issues or concerns, and maintains customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources.
- Maximize customer operational performance by providing technical advice.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budgets, and scheduling expenditures through quarterly touch points.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers and visiting operational environments.
- Drive all service business from existing service customers and any new service opportunities driving sales opportunities.
- Responsible for the management of service contracts within your remit of responsibility.
- Together with the support of the internal Finance, and Operation teams, improve the financial performance of the contracts in terms of revenue, cost base and contract margins in the agreed account base in line with the expected revenue and margin targets of the business while ensuring that our customers understand and appreciate the value of the services we provide.
- Collaborate with the relevant internal teams in Service, Sales, or project teams to convert these opportunities to order and create additional recurring service revenue.
- Collaborate with our customers to consistently match the EDL portfolio and service capabilities with their business and site needs. (Cross-selling)
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations (BOMA, ASHRAE)
- Other duties as assigned
- Actively grow every client account to its full potential.
- Understand all new and existing clients who have an agreement.
- Account manager assigned to all agreements sold.
- Run client meetings.
- Client / EDL Liaison
- Account Manager sees an opportunity to increase all service offerings – Engages other EDL team members when required.
Health and Safety
- Follow and promote all the Company’s other safety policies and procedures.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Paid mileage to customer sites or offsite meetings.
- Health, Dental and Vision Care Benefits.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Commissions to be based on overall portfolio growth
- Complete PI Assessment surveys as part of the EDL hiring process.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of services.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is considered an asset.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Clean Criminal Record
- Customer-focused, customer relationship/key account manager with demonstrable experience of working within the building services industry.
- Account/Contract Management experience is considered an asset.
- Understanding of the importance of service & maintenance to customers.
Apply here: https://careers.risepeople.com/environmental-dynamics-ltd/en/7066_account-manager/apply